Kayak Inside Passage Header Inside Passage Kayak Trip

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Port Hardy

Greetings from Port Hardy! I've already had a shower, done laundry, called my parents and eaten a non-camp-type meal. I'll likely be here for a few days. I decided to take the ferry for the next leg, from here to Bella Bella, and I think the next one isn't for a few days (well there's one tonight, but that doesn't leave me enough time to get my town errands done). Sorry to the purists out there, but I decided to use the excuse of the combo of spending extra time in the San Juans with Warren and needing to meet Neil in Prince Rupert by the end of June, to avoid Cape Caution. I've always said that if I wasn't comfortable doing this part alone, I could take the ferry. Maybe some day I'll come back and do this leg, preferably not solo.

Town errands to do. Hope all is well with all of you.
Amanda